POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Compiling POV-Ray 3.1a under VC6 with optimizations : Compiling POV-Ray 3.1a under VC6 with optimizations Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:25:31 EDT (-0400)
  Compiling POV-Ray 3.1a under VC6 with optimizations
From: Ron
Date: 29 Nov 1998 15:03:37
Message: <3661a899.0@news.povray.org>
I am trying to compile POV-Ray 3.1a with optimizations under VC 6.0.

I am trying to go one optimization at a time, but am stuck.

I tryed changing from __cdecl to fast call and am getting an illegal operation
when I run it.

If anyone has gotten this far could you tell what settings and modifications
to the source code you have made.  I added __cdecl to all the function with
variable argument lists.

Ron